Halloween is such a fun night of the year… adults get to act like kids, kids get to eat a ton of candy and there’s a silly, jovial atmosphere that can’t be beat!
Halloween is especially fun because of the opportunity to make amazing crafts with your kids. Instead of dropping a bucketful of cash on store-bought decorations and Halloween-themed food, why not get creative, save a bit of cash, and make your own? There are so many amazing ideas to try – especially the creative jack o’lantern stencils to carve the BEST pumpkin on the block!! Check out some awesome ideas listed for you below…
1. Shrunken heads - http://www.marthastewart.com/268080/shrunken-apple-heads
2. Pickled brains - http://www.marthastewart.com/318853/pickled-brains
3. Creepy old fingers, bones and more - http://inspiringpretty.com/2012/09/20/cute-and-spooky-halloween-foods-for-kids/
4. Ghosts, candy corn banner, jack o’lantern masks and more - http://www.bhg.com/halloween/indoor-decorating/easy-halloween-decorations/
5. Roasted pumpkin seeds - http://allrecipes.com/recipe/roasted-pumpkin-seeds/
6. Jack o’lantern carving stencils
Remember to put safety first - try to wear light colors, or ensure there's reflective tape on dark-colored costumes. And, if you're taking little ones out for the big night, consider using our Safety Wristbands for a little extra peace of mind.
Enjoy your Halloween! And, keep your eyes peeled for a fantastic Halloween promotion starting next week!!