Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine’s Day Fun

There are only 10 more sleeps until Valentine’s Day and what better way to enjoy this fun holiday than with great activities to do with your kids?

While there are a lot of do-it-yourself projects out there that are cute, many are also very complex and time-consuming. As a parent, I aim to make Valentine’s Day fun for my kids, and free of chaos for myself! So, in the spirit of simplicity, I’ve found some very do-able ideas for every parent.

Here are a few of my favorites… I hope you enjoy them!
  1. Make a Gratitude Tree  
  2. Crayon Hearts
  3. Valentine Bubbles
  4. Color Me Happy Valentines
  5. Salt Dough Necklaces and Magnets 
Photo credit: Amazing Mae

Whether you have some big DIY fun on Valentine’s Day, or keep it simple with sweet handwritten cards to friends, be sure to let your kids know they’re YOUR favorite Valentines! :)

We’d love to see your Valentine creations, so feel free to post them on our Facebook wall, share them on Twitter (be sure to tag us @oliverslabels) or add them to our Holiday board on Pinterest leading up to the big day. We’ll be continuing to post fun ideas, and are sure to share yours with our fans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the bubbles idea - too cute! Thanks for linking up to Family Fun Friday!