The best part, though, is the lead-up to the big day. Decorating the house with spider webs, witches, ghosts and goblins is so much fun... all to make a spooky impression for those pint-sized revelers that will knock on the door!
With that in mind, we've rounded up a bunch of our favorite Halloween crafts and activities to do with your kids. From spooky-themed food to fun decorations and class treats, there's something for every age group and ability here.
And now, our favorite Halloween ideas from Pinterest...
1. Paper Coterie's FREE printables (the Bingo game is *the cutest*!) - Halloween treat bags and bingo game
|Image: Paper Coterie blog|
2. Cute (and FREE!) treat bag printables from Smitten on Paper - perfect for class treats!
|Image: Smitten on Paper blog|
3. Fun activity for the preschool set from TeachPreschool.org - get wrapped up like a mummy
4. Spooky classroom snacks from AllTheCooks.com - banana ghosts and orange pumpkins
|Image: fenway / allthecooks.com|
5. Halloween luminaries (we especially like the glass jar ones!)
If you've got little ones going out trick-or-treating, don't forget their spoooooky Safety Wristbands... added peace of mind in case they get separated from the group. For kids of all ages, make sure their loot bag is labelled or tagged so they can easily spot which one is theirs.
Check out these designs perfect for Halloween!
Crossbones | Girly Crossbones | Zombies | Grafitti Monsters
We hope you have fun this month!!
Stay tuned for more fun Halloween ideas on our social media pages...