Hello from everyone here at Oliver's Labels!
If you are half as busy as we are right now with Back-to-School season, you must be one busy bee! Shopping for school supplies is quite stressful whether its their first year or their last, so here are some great tips to help you through the process:
- Get organized! Make as many lists as you need to ensure your shopping trip is efficient and gets done in a reasonable time frame.
- Consult with other parents on what to purchase for your kid if its their first year in school. Or, when it doubt, get back to the basics: Pens, Pencils, Erasers and Paper!
- Look for deals and steals! Just because an item is on sale does not mean it is of lower quality than an item of full price. If you can save a buck or two, do it! You will thank yourself when you're using the money you saved to treat yourself to something special.
- Label everything! Regardless of how old they are, they are still bound to lose a few items or even lend them out to their school mates, and what better way to keep track of their belongings than by putting their name on them!
- Check out Oliver's Labels Back-to-School Guide for more useful hints and tips!
Because its the last week of August, and summer is quickly fading away, if you didn't get a chance to enjoy the outdoors, do it now! This is the last long weekend we will see until Thanksgiving rolls around, so make sure you get out and do something exciting while you still can.
Stay tuned for next weeks Blog,
Customer Support Manager